(geimpft-getest-gesond / vaccinated-tested-recovered)
- All games are conducted as COVID-CHECK-Games (CCG)
- Referees do not have to check anything – the CLUBS are responsible!
- One club representative is responsible (CCGR) that EVERY person (players, table officials, team staff, referees) have done a COVID-CHECK before entering the gym/changing rooms.
- NO Masks are necessary for CCG.
- Rapid-Antigen-Tests are still provided for free to the clubs by the ministry for
- referees, commissioners
- table officials, staff members
- NOT for spectators!
- (PCR-Tests are not free anymore)
- Tests could be done at the COVID-CHECK Desk (gym entrance)
- Please plan ahead and come earlier to the game to do this!
- Certificates from Physio/Pharmacy are also valid for 48hrs
- don’t forget to bring this to the game!
- IDEM for ALL youth games – same criteria but only one Exception:
- A school certificate for a test done less than 48 hours before is also valid – if so presented by the parents to the responsible (CCGR) for the COVID-CHECK.
ALL players/coaches/table (game) officials, referees and commissioners mentioned on the scoresheet must be tested, vaccinated, or recovered! (No other person than tested, vaccinated, or recovered persons should be on the gym/floor.)
All tests done on gameday at the COVID-CHECK-DESK are listed and sent to the Ministry of Health.