Annual Refresher Clinic
- Where and when will the Annual Refresher Clinic be held?
- More info here: Link 🔗
- From which pool will the questions for the Annual Refresher Clinic be chosen from?
- You can find all questions here: Link 🔗
Regarding 3-PO Refereeing – Conditions
Although more than half of the games are played in the 2-PO, many referees overlook this aspect of preparation. Here are some rules regarding the use of 3PO in the pre-season games.
During which games
Only in games between
- Men’s LBBL teams
- Men’s LBBL teams and foreign teams
- Women’s LBBL and foreign teams
Only referees who are also part of the LBBL roster, and who, according to the regulations, are also allowed to referee in the LBBL, i.e. they must be in possession of the middle „B“ degree of the referee’s license.
Other communications and statements
- The two appointed referees must agree to request a third partner.
- The arrangements for the referee’s remuneration must be arranged in advance.
- It is mandatory that referees set certain points of emphasis before the game to give real relevance to the 3-PO.
- Avoid double whistle
- Rotation (correct, incorrect, unnecessary, …
- Transition (3-4 seconds, turn your head, …)
- Cross Step
- Stay With the Play
- Voice support
- Clock control (game & shot clock)
- Advantage, disadvantage…
- When will I receive my new shirt?
- The factory is closed for the month of August. Please be aware that we currently have delays between ordering and delivery. As far as possible we will bring all shirts to the Annual Refresher Clinics where you can pick up your shirts & jackets.
- Where can I order my shirt?